Due to COVID we are conducting virtual and limited in-person training. If you have a question or a specific training need, please email email@example.com or call 845-425-0009
Registration & Payment
• Advanced registration and prepayment are required to enroll in a seminar or training and receive a certificate upon completion.
• Please completely fill out a separate registration form for each person and keep a copy for your records.
• No phone registrations will be accepted without credit card/debit card payment. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
• Register early. Seminars will be cancelled if a minimum number of registrations are not received one week prior to the date.
•There is a $30 fee for returned checks.
Cerificates & Training Records for Seminars and ARC Trainings
• You are responsible for maintaining your seminar certificates and training records. There will be a $5 fee for each duplicate certificate requested for non-members (waived for CCRR members).
• You must arrive on time and remain for the entire seminar to receive credit and a certificate.
• Doors will be locked 15 minutes after the start of a semiar or training. Late arrivals will not be admitted.
Participants must arrive no later than 6:45pm. No one will be admitted once the video begins. (SUNY requirements)
American Red Cross Trainings
Participants must arrive on time. American Red Cross policies do not allow us to admit anyone once the training has begun.
There is a $10 administration fee for CEU transcripts for CDA renewal.
There is a $10 fee for a computer listing of your training record.
Fees for all seminars for CCRR members are $15 and $70 for non-members, unless otherwise noted. For membership information, click here, or call (877) 425-0009 x 0.
We must receive EIP award notification prior to the workshop or full payment - cash, check or credit card. Apply for EIP 3-4 weeks before the workshop. If you pay in advance, a refund will be issued upon receipt of EIP award notification. YOUR EIP AWARD NOTIFICATION MUST ACCOMPANY YOUR REGISTRATION FORM.
Confirmation calls will not be made. Your registration form and cancelled check will serve as your confirmation. You may call (877) 425-0009 x 0 to confirm receipt of your registration.
Credits, Refunds & Cancellations
• There are NO refunds or rescheduling for missed classes
• Child Care Resources of Rockland, Inc. reserves the right to cancel any workshop if mandatory minimum registration is not met.
• If classes are cancelled due to low enrollment or inclement weather, participants will be notified by telephone and a full refund will be issued. If the workshop is postponed or rescheduled, participants may choose to participate on alternate date or receive full refund. • In case of inclement weather, listen to radio station WHUD (FM 100.7) or go to www.cancellations.com.
• The decision to cancel seminars and trainings due to inclement weather will be made by 2:00 pm the day of the seminar. If you do not receive a call, you can call (877) 425-0009 x 0 before 5:00pm to check on that evening’s activities.
The presence of children, including babies, at workshops is very distracting. Do not bring children of any age to the seminars, trainings or videos. If your child accompanies you, you will not be allowed to remain. We do not provide child care during workshops, nor do we allow any children in the office while seminars are being presented. While we understand that this may be a hardship, please do not place us in a position where we have to deny you access. Call (845) 425-0009 to find out what other kinds of professional development opportunities are available to you.