We're here for you. Everyone has a stake in the well-being of our children, and providing safe, quality, affordable child care will give our children the right start in school and in life. Use our services. Become a member. Make a contribution. Support our advocacy efforts. We're here for you - so we can all be there for our children.
Your membership contribution to Child Care Resources of Rockland will bring you:
- Reduced fees for workshops, technical assistance and training
- Free Job Bank assistance for child care programs looking to hire staff
- Receive menu reviews by our CACFP Coordinator
- Receive health care plan design and review by a registered nurse
- Free training transcripts with duplicate certificates provided upon request
- Receive Rockland Child Care News newsletters
- Free notary service
In addition, if you are a Child Care Provider, you are entitled to on-site staff training and technical assistance for center or home-based programs at reduced fees
Your membership will help:
- Increase community awareness of child care need
- Advocate for government and businesses to support child care
- Link public and private resources to families who need services
- Provide training and technical assistance for development and expansion of child care programs
Your membership dollars also enable us to offer a broad range of school age and early childhood services, not available anywhere else in Rockland County, and keep our training programs affordable for child care staff and parents.
Become a Member!
Click here to complete the online membership form. For additional membership, information please call (877) 425-0009 x 0 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.