Skip to main content

How to Reach Your Representatives

Contact your elected officials and let your voice be heard!  In this How to Reach Your Representatives directory you'll find the contact information for all of NYS's federal, state, and local representatives: US Senate; US House of Representatives; NYS Senate and State Assembly; Rockland County's Town Supervisors; the County Executive; and the Rockland County Legislature. Looking for more contacts? Click here.

If you believe all families deserve access to safe, high-quality child care and that early childhood educators should be properly trained and adequately compensated, please join us in our advocacy efforts. Call 845-425-0009 extension 0 or email