This is a six-day in-person training: August 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, and 19 from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm.
COVID-19 Policy: Participants will be required to show proof of COVID-19 Vaccine or Medical Waiver to participate in this training. Those with medical waivers or no vaccine will be required to present a negative Covid-19 test within 72 hours prior to the training.
Trainer: Jim Callahan
1. Go to the website: https://www.ecetp.pdp.albany.edu/findtraining.aspx
2. If you have an account, log in using your username and password.
3. If you do not have an account, create one and then move on to # 4.
4. Once logged in, select, “Apply for Health and Safety or MAT.”
5. To locate the desired training enter Child Care Resources of Rockland in the keyword search.
6. This will bring up all the scheduled Health & Safety classes and MAT classes. Select the class you wish to register.
7. Complete any identifying information and confirm that it is all correct.
8. An email will be sent to the trainer and someone from our Operations Department will contact you for payment arrangements.
9. After payment is settled, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
General Admission: $300