Health and Safety Training for Center and School Age Directors and Legally Exempt Directors
Series 2: May 7, 4-7 pm; May 12, 4-9 pm; May 19, 4-7 pm; May 21, 4-8 pm (NEW REGISTRATION. See below.)
This REQUIRED series will help new directors look at policies and procedures that reinforce high quality health and safety practices. You must attend the entire series to receive credit!
Trainer: David Del Campo
1. Go to the website: https://www.ecetp.pdp.albany.edu/findtraining.aspx
2. If you have an account, log in using your username and password.
3. If you do not have an account, create one and then move on to # 4.
4. Once logged in, select, “Apply for Health and Safety or MAT.”
5. To locate the desired training enter Child Care Resources of Rockland in the keyword search.
6. This will bring up all the scheduled Health & Safety classes and MAT classes. Select the class you wish to register.
7. Complete any identifying information and confirm that it is all correct.
8. An email will be sent to the trainer and someone from our Operations Department will contact you for payment arrangements.
9. After payment is settled, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
General Admission: $270