This option allows for review of class materials online and a meeting with a trainer to review and practice prior to your testing session, which includes the MAT Demonstration Competencies and a written exam.
1. Go to the website: https://www.ecetp.pdp.albany.edu/findtraining.aspx
2. If you have an account, log in using your username and password.
3. If you do not have an account, create one and then move on to # 4.
4. Once logged in, select, “Apply for Health and Safety or MAT.”
5. To locate the desired training enter Child Care Resources of Rockland in the keyword search.
6. This will bring up all the scheduled Health & Safety classes and MAT classes. Select the class you wish to register.
7. Complete any identifying information and confirm that it is all correct.
8. An email will be sent to the trainer and someone from our Operations Department will contact you for payment arrangements.
9. After payment is settled, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
$125 for CCRR Members | $175 for Non-Members