Day 3 - Health & Safety (3 Day Training) for HOME-BASED PROVIDERS
This is a three-day in-person training: August 16, 17, 18 - from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm.
There are limited seats for this training.
A minimum of two fully paid participants are required to hold the training session and a refund will be issued if the class is cancelled due to low enrollment.
To register, click on the link provided below in the registration detail section.
Please note: Participants are required to attend all days in order to receive full training credit.
COVID-19 Policy: Participants will be required to sign the Visitor COVID-19 Self Check List attesting to being symptom free. Masks must be worn throughout the course.
Instructor: Jim Callahan
1. Go to the website: https://www.ecetp.pdp.albany.edu/findtraining.aspx
2. If you have an account, log in using your username and password.
3. If you do not have an account, create one and then move on to # 4.
4. Once logged in, select, “Apply for Health and Safety or MAT.”
5. To locate the desired training enter Child Care Resources of Rockland in the keyword search.
6. This will bring up all the scheduled Health & Safety classes and MAT classes. Select the session Facilitated by Jim Callahan beginning June 7th
7. Complete any identifying information and confirm that it is all correct.
8. An email will be sent to the trainer and someone from our Operations Department will contact you for payment arrangements.
9. After payment is settled, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
General Admission: $300