The mission of the Better Baby Care Campaign of Rockland County is to improve the quality of life for babies and toddlers by providing comprehensive support, education, and services for families, caregivers and the community.
We believe that:
- Every infant and toddler should grow-up in a strong and nurturing family.
- All pregnant women, expectant fathers, and parents of infants and toddlers should have access to parent education and family support.
- All working families with infants and toddlers should have access to quality, affordable child care.
- Every infant and toddler should have a clearly identified primary healthcare provider.
- Every infant, toddler and their family should have health insurance and access to information on health resources, including services for children with special needs.
- All families should have access to paid family and medical leave.
- All infants and toddlers with special needs should have access to early intervention and access to specialized services where needed.
- All infants and toddlers should have a stable and permanent home.
Take a Look at this Valuable Brochure: Rockland Baby Care Connections: A Resource for Pregnant Women and Families with Infants and Toddlers.
For additional information, please call Debbie Silver at 845-425-0009 x 459 or email email@example.com
Rockland Child Care News article: Why It Takes a Village To Breastfeed a Child And Why That Village Begins With You, by CCRR's Registered Nutritionist, Sarah Amer, MS, RDN, CLC. The NYS Department of Health launched an initiative, Great Beginnings NY, The Future Starts with Breastfeeding! Learn more here.
For Our Babies is a national movement promoting healthy development in children from conception to age three. The organization advocates for the types of environments, experiences, and relationships that infants and toddlers need in order to thrive. Learn more by viewing, The Social Womb: Building Babies’ Brains. Vea el video en Español here.
Choosing a child care program is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make as a parent and our experienced staff is ready to help!
Child Care Professionals
Those who teach and care for young children are special people and we offer child care professionals the resources they need to be successful and to provide the highest quality care.
Find out more.
We offer a wide range of services addressing the unique needs of parents and caregivers, employers, child care and education professionals. Quality child care is a community effort.